• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents! Figured out crazy AK behavior at the range the other day, so I'm set for gun season opener Saturday....in the meantime my bonus hunt starts today (muzzleloader)...ready to get'em!

BTW - the WASR slings lead high and random once it gets hot. Rounds out of a cool barrel are 100% on target.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I went into a gun store earlier today and for only the second time in my life bought a gun with a credit card instead of cash. Not that I don’t have the money, just not on me at the time and I want the cash back bonus...
Got my mom one of the S&W 380 EZ pistols. I’m sure she’ll like it better than my Ruger SP101 9mm she’s been carrying!

Got the range kit with it, whole thing for $269 +theft
I’ve sold more S&W EZs at the shop this past year than any other gun, to include Glucks. They’re a win. We have one on the rental rack that’s been generously used for about 6 months. To fill that market of people needing assistance loading mags, or putting the weapon into battery there’s nothing better. There’s a couple different combinations as well, one with a CS laser and small personal safe, a range package etc. S&W filled a need with the EZ.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Guy is s douche we just made a deal earlier tonight on a trade was supposed to meet Friday then he relist his gun and puts a want to trade ad up . Have at it boys I’m not playing with this clown

Fuck that. Sick of the influx of new people to ODT. They want full retail price for their used gun, expect a bill of sale with all your information, and don't keep their word.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Morning gents! Figured out crazy AK behavior at the range the other day, so I'm set for gun season opener Saturday....in the meantime my bonus hunt starts today (muzzleloader)...ready to get'em!

BTW - the WASR slings lead high and random once it gets hot. Rounds out of a cool barrel are 100% on target.

So it wasn’t the scope?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And when you’re not allowed to educate them on why their shit isn’t selling and they have become the laughing stock of the inter webs the shit just continues. ODT is going to turn into the digital equivalent of Dicks Sporting Goods

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I’ve sold more S&W EZs at the shop this past year than any other gun, to include Glucks. They’re a win. We have one on the rental rack that’s been generously used for about 6 months. To fill that market of people needing assistance loading mags, or putting the weapon into battery there’s nothing better. There’s a couple different combinations as well, one with a CS laser and small personal safe, a range package etc. S&W filled a need with the EZ.
Got another range pack EZ at that price? The MIL wants one too...

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
And when you’re not allowed to educate them on why their shit isn’t selling and they have become the laughing stock of the inter webs the shit just continues. ODT is going to turn into the digital equivalent of Dicks Sporting Goods
It's basically armslist with a knitting circle

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
So it wasn’t the scope?

I fired a shot at 100 - dead-on. Repeat, letting barrel cool between shots. Absolutely zeroed. One three shot group was less that 2". (not typical, but groups were tight at 100 and 200). Removed scope and mount (cringe) - put it back on, rifle still 100%.

Rack off 16 fast shots. Immediately slow fire a three shot group. Results identical to event last week.

Let rifle cool. Back to 100%.

Since I don't plan on shooting deer/pigs with a hot barrel, I'm GTG.