• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
The lines are ridiculously long around here and I don't feel like getting stabbed
Don't you carry?

This part of Atlanta has police guiding traffic in and out of the drive thru and restaurant parking lot. Order some chicken with my 9mm chillin in the cup holder. Just another day.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Anyone ever had something from ASW distillery in ATL? I went there last night and whiskey definitely isn’t my thing.
I think I had some of their 'white whiskey' about 6 years back, had some name and logo that had something to do with a fish on the label IIRC...

I wasn't impressed, either. It had a very charcoal kind of flavor to it, and none of the sweetness that comes with aging in oak or maple barrels.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Next up a Springfield Armory GI. 45 acp MERICA Goodness. Box/docs/2 Springfield Armory 7 round mags, one Chip McCormick blued 8 round power mag and a 7 round stainless Colt mag. $375 for all the Kalash Men who love America! Again 30 mins or so from Rome for the meet please.

View attachment 57604

View attachment 57605
Nice! No 'Idiot' mark, though, so I'm OUT.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
That place has been wild. In the news everyday. I think the last story was an employee body slamming a 55 year old chick in the parking and breaking some 9 bones. Dude was stabbed to death in Maryland earlier this week for cutting in line to get one.

I just Googled what was in it, 2 things that I fucking hate... Mayo, and fucking pickles... I FUCKING HATE PICKLES!!! I'll send food back if it has pickles in it, and it wasn't on the menu, and I wasn't forward. I want to punch babies in the face if I get pickles on my plate when I specifically ask them not to put them on there. Waffle house tends to be a repeat offender.