• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I'm going to post some stuff for sale on the site not to be mentioned and here................but first I offer it the the Kalash Klub Crew at some definite discounted prices............First up, because it fits, a Chinese Communist SKS! /0233\ arsenal, late milled receiver, pinned barrel, stamped trigger group, numbers matching, EXCEPT THE MAGAZINE, spiked killing machine. Has some dings on the stock here and there, the common storage/handling marks, and a few small dings near the trigger guard. None of a real big deal, but full disclosure and all that. For $275 you won'r be disappointed I promise. Thats right, $275 to the filthy Communist Club! Within 30 minutes of Rome for the meet please.

View attachment 57602

View attachment 57603
Almost thought that was gonna be my paratrooper

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I figured it might be you......I mean who really needs to eat for a few weeks. Just grab that 16 penny nail and punch a few new holes in the belt....and, like magic....A SKS appears, lol.
I’ve been on the SKSs like a hawk. @Jeddak got my pristine safe queen Tula and my old man stole my other norinco so I’ve been thirsty for a shooter. I’m gonna drag this one around the jasper woods busting red solo cup armies

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Next up a Springfield Armory GI. 45 acp MERICA Goodness. Box/docs/2 Springfield Armory 7 round mags, one Chip McCormick blued 8 round power mag and a 7 round stainless Colt mag. $375 for all the Kalash Men who love America! Again 30 mins or so from Rome for the meet please.

View attachment 57604

View attachment 57605

I have that exact same pistol, very accurate even with the shitty GI sights. And that's a awesome price as well.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Back then we didn’t have shit, now we’re doing our thing. I came up and brought the homies with me like fuck it bring the whole team. Playing my favorite songs about drug dealers and how they came from the streets

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So who has had Popeyes new chicken sandwich?
That place has been wild. In the news everyday. I think the last story was an employee body slamming a 55 year old chick in the parking and breaking some 9 bones. Dude was stabbed to death in Maryland earlier this week for cutting in line to get one.