Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Good morning!

Gotta take my cat to the vet to get 20-ish stitches removed from his side.
He’s been a real champ about it, and also about being stuck inside in a bathroom for a week with only me to visit (He’s usually an outdoor animal). Hasn’t been yelling through the door, hasn’t torn anything up, hasn’t tried to bite or claw me when I force his meds down his throat...just a great cat.

None of this has been the case with my dumbass dog, who is afraid of loud noises, needy as hell, moody and depressed all the time, chewed up the bathroom when he accidentally trapped himself in it for 4 hours, and will damned near bite you if you have a treat in your hands.

Just saying - it ain't necessarily whether it’s a cat or dog, it’s the individual cat or dog that can be great or annoying.

Just like people.

Nah. Fuck cats.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Good morning!

Gotta take my cat to the vet to get 20-ish stitches removed from his side.
He’s been a real champ about it, and also about being stuck inside in a bathroom for a week with only me to visit (He’s usually an outdoor animal). Hasn’t been yelling through the door, hasn’t torn anything up, hasn’t tried to bite or claw me when I force his meds down his throat...just a great cat.

None of this has been the case with my dumbass dog, who is afraid of loud noises, needy as hell, moody and depressed all the time, chewed up the bathroom when he accidentally trapped himself in it for 4 hours, and will damned near bite you if you have a treat in your hands.

Just saying - it ain't necessarily whether it’s a cat or dog, it’s the individual cat or dog that can be great or annoying.

Just like people.
Some people like men, some people like women.
Still fuck cats

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Good morning krew !

Tis the weekend !

Looking like Transylvania outside though, can't see the end of my driveway.

Chores today, pew pew tomorrow.
I was going to mow some brush this morning. Will have to wait till after lunch. I used to change engine oil at 20 degrees, and now it is too cold! I sissified, since I moved South :)

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
MecGar makes CZ mags, IIRC
Check Cotesllc for the pistol mags. MecGar branded ones will be cheaper. Will be the same mag.

Never had any issues with any of my MecGar mags in 75's or 75 Compact's. GMW has them in stock in 17rd and 19rd...

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/mec-gar-cz-75-9mm-19-round-magazine.html

https://gunmagwarehouse.com/mec-gar-cz-75b-85b-sp-01-shadow-9mm-17-round-magazine.html

I can't remember off the top of my head and I'm not at home right now to check, but I know one of those is marked either 17 or 19 rounds but will hold an extra round as well. I wanna say it's the 17 rounders that'll hold 18 though.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I've got 5 circle 10 7.62 waffles left...

$200 shipped.

Since I sold the AMD I have 3 tankers for sale as well. All are MITM, and if I recall they have both moon dudes and 02 stamps. I'll throw in all my hungarian pouches for free. $90 shipped