cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Hey, check this out---------------

View attachment 57036

a buddy of mine had a tin like one of these. it was an absolute pain in the ass to get open with just the wire. we eventually said fuck it and busted out a dremmel, i cant imagine having to yank one of them motherfuckers open when shit was hitting the fan

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
MecGar makes CZ mags, IIRC
Check Cotesllc for the pistol mags. MecGar branded ones will be cheaper. Will be the same mag.

I've said a thousand times or so for pistols that it's either a factory mag, or a Mec-Gar (Mil-spec = factory). And sometimes Mec-Gar IS the factory mag.
Pro-Mag has gotten better, used to be garbage. Still spotty for reliability.
Triple K mags have always been slightly better than no mag at all, because at least they fill the hole and make single-round feeding a bit easier - and as a bonus, you don't have to carry a pocket knife because you can skin a deer with the fucking feed lips.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I've got 5 circle 10 7.62 waffles left...

$200 shipped.

Since I sold the AMD I have 3 tankers for sale as well. All are MITM, and if I recall they have both moon dudes and 02 stamps. I'll throw in all my hungarian pouches for free. $90 shipped

WAit - so the Tankers are $30 each for 3 and you're including a bunch of Hungarian pouches, right?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
a buddy of mine had a tin like one of these. it was an absolute pain in the ass to get open with just the wire. we eventually said fuck it and busted out a dremmel, i cant imagine having to yank one of them motherfuckers open when shit was hitting the fan
That's what the bayonet is for. Opening tin cans.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Got a few things in the mail this week that I hadn't mentioned -
1) 5 Yugo BHO mags - Thanks @cbh13 !
2) 4 Romy , 2 Polish, 1 Hungy mag pouches - Thanks @gaigeboyd !
3) New FCG for my M70AB2 - Thanks @Old Skool and @Jeddak !
4) Got my .22 pellet rifle back from manufacturer (Hatsan), so now I gotta try it out!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
WAit - so the Tankers are $30 each for 3 and you're including a bunch of Hungarian pouches, right?
It is a very good deal. But there is a catch. Hungarian pouches are some of the stinkiest pouches around. Must be all that Hungarian goulash they eat. They need to be washed with laundry soap and white vinegar to get the smell out.
Seriosly, though, Art's deal is good. I am thinking about it too.