• Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Falcon1

Hunter
Oct 18, 2018
I love sharing a good deal (after I get mines of course). No reason to overpay or buy garbage.

Speaking of garbage, what do I do with all these 20 round thermold AR mags?
I think I have 30 or so thermold 30 mags I got for $4/ea. I still have not run one yet, but they feel cheaper than a busted Daytona hooker. I’m guessing they weren’t great when you worked them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3x and KhyberPass

Falcon1

Hunter
Oct 18, 2018
I think it would be cool to have but I’m worried about reliability in semi auto because this is one of our bedside HD guns, and the price is still expensive
A buddy that has a couple scorpions put one in. He loves it and has had zero issues and it is a blast to shoot. I want to get one for the M72B1 RPK, but like you I hesitate due to the price. I could almost get a WASR for the price of the AK BFSIII!

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
A buddy that has a couple scorpions put one in. He loves it and has had zero issues and it is a blast to shoot. I want to get one for the M72B1 RPK, but like you I hesitate due to the price. I could almost get a WASR for the price of the AK BFSIII!
If I had two scorpions I would get one. I would just hate for it to not work in semi for whatever reason if we had to use it. I also need an F5 drum for it but it’s $150. Impractical, slow to load, heavy, but damn does it look cool

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Everyone tag @KERTWOOD

He joined Facebook around the same time he quit posting here. Probably on their talking to some liberals about home remodeling or some other gay shit.

Don't knock home remodeling, it's good money... God knows I have a ton of it to do after being gone for 2 years.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I just ate one of those MRE's you gave me a while back. Laid in bed and my stomach was rumbling, realized I hadn't eaten sense a late lunch. Went to the kitchen and all I have is 3 eggs, about a pound of beef and some oatmeal.

I got to thinking, maybe I got some snacks, protein bars or something stashed in my camping gear then ran across those MRE'S.

first time eating an MRE.

Cracker, peanut butter and pretzels were ok.

Strawberry shake was absolutely disgusting, one sip and I couldn't do it. What the fuck is that?

Main entree was surprisingly good.
I licked that shit clean.

There's a pack that says hot sauce but it's really just vinegar.

How bad am I going to have the shits in the morning? View attachment 55637
The best MRE the army gave me was the meatballs and marinara. It also had the best snacks and drink.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
I just ate one of those MRE's you gave me a while back. Laid in bed and my stomach was rumbling, realized I hadn't eaten sense a late lunch. Went to the kitchen and all I have is 3 eggs, about a pound of beef and some oatmeal.

I got to thinking, maybe I got some snacks, protein bars or something stashed in my camping gear then ran across those MRE'S.

first time eating an MRE.

Cracker, peanut butter and pretzels were ok.

Strawberry shake was absolutely disgusting, one sip and I couldn't do it. What the fuck is that?

Main entree was surprisingly good.
I licked that shit clean.

There's a pack that says hot sauce but it's really just vinegar.

How bad am I going to have the shits in the morning? View attachment 55637

Have fun not shitting for the next 3 days.