• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Not sure.
Remember we tried coming up with rules ?
I’d like to revisit that idea.
Gotta own an ak. Preferably non American but since PSA is getting better, exceptions can be made.
I’d say you have to post 3/5 times a week, minimum.
Trying to figure out how many peeps there are so that I can do a giveaway. I came up with 18 or so last night.

There's peeps in here that are AK-less...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
And this is why my wife came up with the best idea ever---no withholding so everybody has to write a full check to the government once a year & sees what their tax bill actually is & all elections held the day after Pay your Taxes day.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
@Shemp
Get your fudd gun at a fudd price

Man, I love railed 1911's and TRP's but I'm not a fan of the bushing-less bull barrels. Back in the day I had a Springfield Marine Operator that was sent to the Springfield Custom Shop and was basically turned into a TRP Operator with a regular barrel and a barrel bushing(front strap checkering, action tune, 4 lb trigger job, magwell, etc.). That was the flattest shooting 1911 in .45 that I've ever shot, especially with a light on the end of it. I still regret getting rid of it. A friend of mine on 1911addicts bought it, and as far as I know still has it. This was about 2011 or 2012 IIRC...

Screenshot_20191218-121849_Samsung Internet.jpg

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Call your credit card company too.

Sucks, but don't go at it alone. Your credit card company is always on your side.
Called AmEx. They are great about charge reversals. Initiated a dispute with them.
After hours on the phone with Travelocity and them not being able to get thru to Air France, Travelocity finally agreed to put in a request for refund.
Damn frogs are striking again. I will book thru Germany instead.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
So...if I buy a car and let my neighbor borrow it indefinitely, how does the insurance work?

I let my brother-in-law borrow a car for about a year one time. Long story short, my insurance company(USAA) found out about it when I called them to remove another car from my policy and they asked me a bunch of questions about my other cars. They told me that anything after a month(or two weeks, I can't remember) they need to have their own insurance policy on it. Only problem with that is that they can't get their own insurance policy unless the title is transferred into their name. You should be good though, just don't tell your insurance company.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
See
Man, I love railed 1911's and TRP's but I'm not a fan of the bushing-less bull barrels. Back in the day I had a Springfield Marine Operator that was sent to the Springfield Custom Shop and was basically turned into a TRP Operator with a regular barrel and a barrel bushing(front strap checkering, action tune, 4 lb trigger job, magwell, etc.). That was the flattest shooting 1911 in .45 that I've ever shot, especially with a light on the end of it. I still regret getting rid of it. A friend of mine on 1911addicts bought it, and as far as I know still has it. This was about 2011 or 2012 IIRC...

View attachment 60647
The 5" bull barrel is the only reason I want a TRP Operator

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I know if I own it I insure it...what if they get into an accident

This is not legal advice, this is KK advice:
Depending on the insurance company/policy, you could just add them as an additional driver.
My Allstate policy is written that “i can occasionally let someone borrow a vehicle and they would be covered, but not to make a habit out of it”. Don’t ask don’t tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk