• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
That would be a big NO! Married to a Marine who did 2 tours in the sandbox & make this guy:
View attachment 115759
look like he should work out more. I have dubbed them the "eye candy" champions of the neighborhood. Whichever side of the plate you bat from, there is something for everyone to drool over.
I can bat both sides of the plate

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
If you have real GI ammo cans, and you are storing ammo in them, you don't need the silica packs in them.
I was wondering about that. I know they have those rubber seals on the inside. Just thought maybe after awhile those seals might not work as good and may spawn some issues. I have all my ammo, well most of it in attic. So I’m thinking low moisture anyway in a attic. I just have a lot of ammo. I checked it the other day and they look good. 90% of it is brass stuff. Just if that stuff started to corrode I’d really be pissed off

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I was wondering about that. I know they have those rubber seals on the inside. Just thought maybe after awhile those seals might not work as good and may spawn some issues. I have all my ammo, well most of it in attic. So I’m thinking low moisture anyway in a attic. I just have a lot of ammo. I checked it the other day and they look good. 90% of it is brass stuff. Just if that stuff started to corrode I’d really be pissed off

There are videos on YouTube of guys throwing ammo cans in a lake for a year, and the GI ammo can was fine. the other can, not so much. If you want to put the gel packs in there that's fine too, but I really don't think you'll need them.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Honestly, I was on SET for a few years before the Great Migration. It was Ok, but not that much different than other gun boards. When y'all came over, I was like..."yep these guys are about as immature and irreverent as I am". It's an acquired taste for some, but it's interesting and unlike anyplace else.
What he said