• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I don't think any new users to this site will join in this thread. It's all over the place with so many personalities and inside jokes that someone first viewing it would say "wtf is this shit"
Honestly, I was on SET for a few years before the Great Migration. It was Ok, but not that much different than other gun boards. When y'all came over, I was like..."yep these guys are about as immature and irreverent as I am". It's an acquired taste for some, but it's interesting and unlike anyplace else.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
How is it cheaper to fly further away across the country compared to a flight that’s only a few hours to Florida? I do not compute

Reactions: Jstegman1

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Honestly, I was on SET for a few years before the Great Migration. It was Ok, but not that much different than other gun boards. When y'all came over, I was like..."yep these guys are about as immature and irreverent as I am". It's an acquired taste for some, but it's interesting and unlike anyplace else.
Me too. And I stayed out of this thread as I don't know anything about AK's and it moved too damn fast. But after joining in and seeing the comradery and genuinely GOOD people, I stayed. Still moves fast if you miss a few hours.

And after meeting/texting a few, Im'a stay around.

And the smarts in here is through the roof!

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Is she single?
That would be a big NO! Married to a Marine who did 2 tours in the sandbox & make this guy:
1610736972311.png
look like he should work out more. I have dubbed them the "eye candy" champions of the neighborhood. Whichever side of the plate you bat from, there is something for everyone to drool over.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
SET thanks you for your maecenatism

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Me too. And I stayed out of this thread as I don't know anything about AK's and it moved too damn fast. But after joining in and seeing the comradery and genuinely GOOD people, I stayed. Still moves fast if you miss a few hours.

And after meeting/texting a few, Im'a stay around.

And the smarts in here is through the roof!

Savants!