Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It’s safe here. I don’t want to leave the thread :(

where else can we go from spending too much money on magazine from ambien to ARs, to person net worth of bakes and dongs , then weddings, call someone a fudd then back to AKs?
True enough, I suppose. But starting threads on different topic & posting in others will help keep the site up & running long term You don't want it to disappear & have to go back do you?

Besides, if it doesn't have to involve others. I've got a thread going that is basically me talking to myself every single day. :pound:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
True enough, I suppose. But starting threads on different topic & posting in others will help keep the site up & running long term You don't want it to disappear & have to go back do you?

Besides, if it doesn't have to involve others. I've got a thread going that is basically me talking to myself every single day. :pound:

And it’s the tread I look forward to everyday.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

And I check the American history thread just about every day. I love it.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
And it’s the tread I look forward to everyday.
And I check the American history thread just about every day. I love it.
Thanks for the kind words, gents. My wife loves it, too. It means she doesn't have to listen to me rattle on about random historical stuff all the time.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here

I read that thread every morning while I take a shit. I look forward to it. Maybe I need to make sure I’m letting you know how much it’s appreciated. Except now, you’ll know I’m replying on the shitter...

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I read that thread every morning while I take a shit. I look forward to it. Maybe I need to make sure I’m letting you know how much it’s appreciated. Except now, you’ll know I’m replying on the shitter...
Hell, I've probably read half the stuff I write about in the same place.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
d2abc291c1582304b8085529db8f9615.jpg

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
This site was started by a group of people who were sick of heavy handed moderators, stupid rules, subjective rule enforcement and dirty behind the scenes dealing. We are just a bunch of guys that love the outdoors, love the 2A, think titties are awesome and don’t get offended when someone uses the word “fuck”. Our only real rule is “Don’t be a dick” . If you are a dick, we can discuss it. We’ve only put half a dozen folks in the 24hr drunk tank in the last 4 years and only had to ban a handful that were only here to cause trouble. I’d love to see this place grow to what it should be.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
This site was started by a group of people who were sick of heavy handed moderators, stupid rules, subjective rule enforcement and dirty behind the scenes dealing. We are just a bunch of guys that love the outdoors, love the 2A, think titties are awesome and don’t get offended when someone uses the word “fuck”. Our only real rule is “Don’t be a dick” . If you are a dick, we can discuss it. We’ve only put half a dozen folks in the 24hr drunk tank in the last 4 years and only had to ban a handful that were only here to cause trouble. I’d love to see this place grow to what it should be.

This brought a tear to my eye. Figuratively, of course.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

This brought a tear to my eye. Figuratively, of course.
It's almost like this story I heard once about a bunch of assholes who didn't like their mother so they started a fight with her servants and then got the neighbors involved and kicked their asses after getting pretty well nearly fucked themselves and then they called it AMERICA.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Get yourself a $2,000 Del-Ton

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Ummmm........what the actual fuck is going on there?!?!?!?

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code

You should have asked him if he would thrown in the light and mount for $2,000.00 cash. I sure as hell would.