Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

gasouthsiderevolver

Woodsman
Kalash Klub
Feb 9, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Zip code
@gasouthsiderevolver I have $200 burning a hole in my pocket and will be in your area tomorrow. Will you take that?

Hahaha dude you're hilarious. Hey, I don't blame the guy he didn't know if I was in a financial bind or not so he was hoping. But nawww most of y'all on here know I don't even deal with 0 feedback newbies. I know, it's wrong and someone needs to do their first deal but it'll have to be with someone else haha. It's all good. I'm sure it burned itself on something else he's happy with.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Hahaha dude you're hilarious. Hey, I don't blame the guy he didn't know if I was in a financial bind or not so he was hoping. But nawww most of y'all on here know I don't even deal with 0 feedback newbies. I know, it's wrong and someone needs to do their first deal but it'll have to be with someone else haha. It's all good. I'm sure it burned itself on something else he's happy with.

It wouldn't have been so offensive if your gun wasn't already a good deal at the listed price.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Guess I lucked up with you on that mak90. I had 1 feedback and you met me in Savannah :roflmao: still grateful. I’ve been putting that mak through the paces.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
But you also didn't say you had $350 burning a hole in your pocket either. And I had to be in Savannah anyways so it all worked out.
You been doing good? Don’t see you pop on too often!

we have a guy on OTD in the south east section that constantlylow balls people. Like bad. When I meet people from there they ask if they have ever messaged me. I’m sure it’s a lot worse up north

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
Is this thread the fastest to 15K in SET history?

Edit... when we get there

Probably, now let’s get the rest of the site humming. We’ve spent a lot of money, built and designed a giant amusement park. For some fucking reason the Nazi amusement park down the street blocks any mention of this one and punishes people that want to hang out at both.

As far as traffic here. If half of the topics that are brought up in this thread were started as their own thread, we’d be testing the limits of our servers.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Probably, now let’s get the rest of the site humming. We’ve spent a lot of money, built and designed a giant amusement park. For some fucking reason the Nazi amusement park down the street blocks any mention of this one and punishes people that want to hang out at both.

As far as traffic here. If half of the topics that are brought up in this thread were started as their own thread, we’d be testing the limits of our servers.
It’s safe here. I don’t want to leave the thread :(

where else can we go from spending too much money on magazine from ambien to ARs, to person net worth of bakes and dongs , then weddings, call someone a fudd then back to AKs?

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

I agree. But it seems like this is the only thread some will frequent. It’s even taken over for the tread about shit no one cares about. I have no interest in anything commie, but I read this thread because it is part of our community.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
I agree. But it seems like this is the only thread some will frequent. It’s even taken over for the tread about shit no one cares about. I have no interest in anything commie, but I read this thread because it is part of our community.

That’s kind of how this whole place started. None of us lived in nor cared anything about Ohio...

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I do need to look at other threads though. But I REALLY like this website a lot. It reminds me of the akfiles which I like, except everyone is local. I haven’t got on there nearly as much since finding this place.

Homework assignment. Post in one non-commie thread per day or I’ll send you nude pics of Liz warren.