Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Shoutout to the Coca Cola guy who stocks our vending machine at work. Convinced him to make the price of a monster $1.25 like the soda.

Everybody hit the Firestation and get your Monster Energies!!!

Btw, my wife asked if you're the Gaige I work with, his name is spelled Gage. So I said no, you're a firefighter down in the Savannah area. Then she asked me ooohhhhh, does his station do the photo shoots and make the calendars?

*groan*

I guess I'm chopped liver now?

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

Btw, my wife asked if you're the Gaige I work with, his name is spelled Gage. So I said no, you're a firefighter down in the Savannah area. Then she asked me ooohhhhh, does his station do the photo shoots and make the calendars?

*groan*

Your are starting to show some signs of getting old

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

*groan*

We did ONE time for charity. But if she is excepting oiled up 6 packs then We are here to disappoint.

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
2b591a00cdd3aaff4fddcc8611f8fcd5.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My people don't know this but sometimes, i ride low key wit a big iron. I just wanna feel normal one time

I realized and accepted the fact that I'm not "normal" a long time ago. Being serious.

Hmmm. Maybe "normal" isn't the right word. The way I feel about and view society and different dynamics of it don't seem to agree with the majority. I'd have fit in better with the mentality of ppl from the turn of the century...or The Wild West, not sure which. I'm half Asian so I'd be like the East/West Cowboy :laugh2:

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I realized and accepted the fact that I'm not "normal" a long time ago. Being serious.

Hmmm. Maybe "normal" isn't the right word. The way I feel about and view society and different dynamics of it don't seem to agree with the majority. I'd have fit in better with the mentality of ppl from the turn of the century...or The Wild West, not sure which. I'm half Asian so I'd be like the East/West Cowboy :laugh2:
Normal is just a setting on the dryer.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going

I'm normal everyone else ain't lol. I'm just different that's all. What's normal cause ain't nobody normal