• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
This is a repost but damn it hits home:

Trump said a LOT of crazy stuff in his tweets the past four years... Let's examine them:
He said: My offices are bugged. He was right.
He said: The FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Obama administration were plotting against him. He was right.
He said: The media both liberal and social are liars . He labeled them FAKE NEWS. He was right.
He said: Russian collision was a hoax. He was right.
He said: He could bring manufacturing back. He was right.
He said: If we build a wall and manage immigration it will create jobs. He was right.
He said: Joe and Hunter got rich off of shady corrupt deals with the Ukraine and China. He was right.
He said: new trade deals would be better for the people. He was right.
He said: Moving the embassy to Jerusalem would be the right decision. He was right
He said: getting us out of un-winnable wars would create peace. He was right.
He said the Clintons were corrupt. He was right. And still are!
He said: locking up minority’s for decades for non violent offenses was wrong so he changed it. He was right.
He said: Jobs are worth way more than welfare so he gave the people jobs.
He was right.
He said: our government is filled with corrupt people and he will fight to drain the swamp and right the wrongs. He is right.
President Trump has been right on just about everything he said. So when he says the election was rigged I think he is right. 74 million votes
Sure does

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Why you say that @Jeddak
Chatter I am picking up.
Rumor about laptops going missing during the Capitol siege is true. Capitol Police put out an APB for Pelosi's missing laptop. Good guys went in with Antifa and got them.
With12 days left to Trump's 1st presidency, Pelosi and the swamp are pushing for the 25th Amendment? Why?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
This is a repost but damn it hits home:

Trump said a LOT of crazy stuff in his tweets the past four years... Let's examine them:
He said: My offices are bugged. He was right.
He said: The FBI, CIA, DOJ and the Obama administration were plotting against him. He was right.
He said: The media both liberal and social are liars . He labeled them FAKE NEWS. He was right.
He said: Russian collision was a hoax. He was right.
He said: He could bring manufacturing back. He was right.
He said: If we build a wall and manage immigration it will create jobs. He was right.
He said: Joe and Hunter got rich off of shady corrupt deals with the Ukraine and China. He was right.
He said: new trade deals would be better for the people. He was right.
He said: Moving the embassy to Jerusalem would be the right decision. He was right
He said: getting us out of un-winnable wars would create peace. He was right.
He said the Clintons were corrupt. He was right. And still are!
He said: locking up minority’s for decades for non violent offenses was wrong so he changed it. He was right.
He said: Jobs are worth way more than welfare so he gave the people jobs.
He was right.
He said: our government is filled with corrupt people and he will fight to drain the swamp and right the wrongs. He is right.
President Trump has been right on just about everything he said. So when he says the election was rigged I think he is right. 74 million votes
Correct 100%.
80 million votes. 6 milliion votes were flipped by Dominion to Obiden.