• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Wudee

Frontiersman
Kalash Klub
Jul 10, 2018
Georgia
So, your wife met @Peanut Butter as well. He won't be incognito to you anymore. She'll spot him immediately. The wimmens really like him. Just ask my wife.

You noticed that too. My wife same way, hell she sent him home with a bunch of homemade extracts yesterday. I don’t recall anyone else leaving with a bag of goodies...

Last edited:

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

Don't get that either. I mean, I love .45 ACP & really want a subgun in that caliber. Was in love with the look of the LWRC, but once so many credible reports of inaccuracy came out, that was over. First requirement in making gun--doesn't blow up. Second requirement--consistently shoots where aimed. They want basically 2500 bucks for a weapon that fails one of those two--fuck em.

WANT OA .45acp SHORTY AR UPPER!!! BAD!

I don't care if Rabbit hates Olympic, their old school pistol uppers are sick.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Don't get that either. I mean, I love .45 ACP & really want a subgun in that caliber. Was in love with the look of the LWRC, but once so many credible reports of inaccuracy came out, that was over. First requirement in making gun--doesn't blow up. Second requirement--consistently shoots where aimed. They want basically 2500 bucks for a weapon that fails one of those two--fuck em.

Because LANd WARfaRe REsOUrcE CorpORaTion

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I had to learn them ODT folks.