Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I forgot how much I hate having a white vehicle. Took the 150 to get an oil change today and those fuckers got oil all over both front fenders, the hood and the front bumper. I probably looked like an idiot washing my truck when it was raining but whatever, I look like an idiot anyways.

And before anyone says it, yes I paid someone to change my oil. I can't change it at my house because I have a huge dumpster in the flat part of my driveway and they are Nazis about that shit at my apartment complex.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I forgot how much I hate having a white vehicle. Took the 150 to get an oil change today and those fuckers got oil all over both front fenders, the hood and the front bumper. I probably looked like an idiot washing my truck when it was raining but whatever, I look like an idiot anyways.

And before anyone says it, yes I paid someone to change my oil. I can't change it at my house because I have a huge dumpster in the flat part of my driveway and they are Nazis about that shit at my apartment complex.
I don’t know how to change oil, or why I even do it, which I usually don’t. I too drove the ridgeline through a robot car wash during the rainstorm today for its first “wash” in 1.5 years. It’s still hella dirty.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Homey don’t play that game, I had to tell the last guy to drop my skid plate so it wouldn’t get oil all over the top of it when he remove the filter. Stupid shit

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I don’t know how to change oil, or why I even do it, which I usually don’t. I too drove the ridgeline through a robot car wash during the rainstorm today for its first “wash” in 1.5 years. It’s still hella dirty.
it’s easy af bro. Just take that big nut bolt thing off on the bottom of that pan under the el camino then smash the accelerator till you hit the ketchup (this works the bad oil outta the engine) then open up the hood pour some 2 stroke oil into the radiator and you gtg

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015

Meh, I just paid the local fast lube to do the truck and vette, too cold out to be wrenching, I'm not proud

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
it’s easy af bro. Just take that big nut bolt thing off on the bottom of that pan under the el camino then smash the accelerator till you hit the ketchup (this works the bad oil outta the engine) then open up the hood pour some 2 stroke oil into the radiator and you gtg

And don’t forget to check the headlamp fluid