e2e5a4ebb7a42e341d59538fdf2a2297.jpg

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk I'm not needing to unload it fast either. I can hold it for you if you really want it or give it to you and you pay me back whenever
I appreciate it, but sell it if you can. We live so close to edge financially since both our illnesses & still having to sue Social Security to get everything they owe my wife for years of denying she was disabled (we're on lawsuit 4 or 5 now, I can't remember. We win, but the years of fighting with nothing coming in & me having a stroke in the middle of it destroyed our savings.) that I don't know when I'll have the money if work doesn't pick up soon. If I come into money & you still have it, I'll take it, but don't pass up a buyer with cash in hand.

I guess I should mention to all the guys that came over from ODT, I'm always looking for work I can do from home while taking care of my wife. Project, temporary, part-time, anything anybody knows about is appreciated.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I appreciate it, but sell it if you can. We live so close to edge financially since both our illnesses & still having to sue Social Security to get everything they owe my wife for years of denying she was disabled (we're on lawsuit 4 or 5 now, I can't remember. We win, but the years of fighting with nothing coming in & me having a stroke in the middle of it destroyed our savings.) that I don't know when I'll have the money if work doesn't pick up soon. If I come into money & you still have it, I'll take it, but don't pass up a buyer with cash in hand.

I guess I should mention to all the guys that came over from ODT, I'm always looking for work I can do from home while taking care of my wife. Project, temporary, part-time, anything anybody knows about is appreciated.
Ya know what? I’ll buy it for him. @Jstegman1 let me know where to send that cash. Merry Christmas @Grunk you’re one strong man.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Ya know what? I’ll buy it for him. @Jstegman1 let me know where to send that cash. Merry Christmas @Grunk you’re one strong man.
Man, that is incredibly generous of you. Thank you. I try not to whine. A lot of people have it tougher than we do. We're blessed with friends & neighbors. SET made last year our best Christmas in a decade & now you guys coming over are making SET even greater. ODT obviously never understood the heart you guys have behind the hijinks & smack talk. I count myself lucky to have met you, @Peanut Butter & hope we can work it out to get together again soon.