Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Because I shoot the fuck out of 5.56 and have been for 20 years. I didn't say one was better at anything that the other, just my preference of use.

They are tough, but I've never had the dust cover fly off my AK because it got stuck somehow.

Stang runs his stuff harder than anyone I know

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Got the girlfriend let bulbs for her car for X-mas.

Went to install them.... there's not enough room to get the old bulbs out (much less the new ones in) without removing the headlight assembly.

To remove the headlight assembly you need to remove the entire front bumper....

Are you fucking kidding me???? Who was the genius at ford that decided that shit? They need to be fired. Out of a cannon. Into a volcano. On Mars.

Fucking engineers....
Try a Saab lol. I didn't do all that and my hand looked like I just pulled it out of a blender by the time I was done.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
They do it to make more money. Cars are difficult to work on now.
There's certain protocol dealerships go by when it comes to repairs. I changed out the blender motor in my jeep in about 30 minutes using a nail file to take 6 screws and the glove box out, and it is an 11 hour process at Jeep that involved taking the steering column and dash apart and going at it from the top.

Red Squirrel 556

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Wait.
... lived with ... married ...
So, you were the side chick?
It was a work trade organic ginger farm. Bunch of crazy hippies and college kids. Stuff went on.

www.yourhawaiianretreat.org

I built or worked on most of the stuff there. I lived in the top of the Avocado house(before it had mirrors and glass and shit all over it).

Crazy times.