Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Gonna sell?trade a few things . I'm posting the Yugo here first before going to ODT
All matching kit from PSA a while ago built on numbers matching Childers receiver with proper yugo markings. One issue when Childers put the model on the receiver they put M70 AB1 instead of M70 B1 which is on the front trunnion. I built this gun as a keeper and it really is badass. It's just a little heavy for me and now that I've built and shot a couple of AMD's this one just sits. It currently has an ALG trigger ( not sure which one) and I left it in BFPU finish. It will come with a Tapco mag for reasons unknown to me.
Kalash Klub $900 with ALG trigger $875 and I'll put in a standard FCG. I would love to get an AK pistol 7.62x39 (Draco or similar) I don't want a micro!! I

IMG_0059[1].JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0061[1].JPG
    IMG_0061[1].JPG
    291.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0062[1].JPG
    IMG_0062[1].JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 12

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Gonna sell?trade a few things . I'm posting the Yugo here first before going to ODT
All matching kit from PSA a while ago built on numbers matching Childers receiver with proper yugo markings. One issue when Childers put the model on the receiver they put M70 AB1 instead of M70 B1 which is on the front trunnion. I built this gun as a keeper and it really is badass. It's just a little heavy for me and now that I've built and shot a couple of AMD's this one just sits. It currently has an ALG trigger ( not sure which one) and I left it in BFPU finish. It will come with a Tapco mag for reasons unknown to me.
Kalash Klub $900 with ALG trigger $875 and I'll put in a standard FCG. I would love to get an AK pistol 7.62x39 (Draco or similar) I don't want a micro!! I

View attachment 112172
Help me sell that VSKA to that guy and we could probably just keep this in the family...

IYKWIM... lol

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon

View attachment 112172

Shit...I just picked up that Mini Draco

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette

View attachment 112172
I have a Thorsden picatinny stock adapter you can have if you get a pistol. Remind me.