Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Who can do a rear conversion on a Saiga .410 for me? @noclevername?

What kind of stock should I go with? Fixed wood would be fine I guess. A triangle side folder would need a different receiver or mods to the existing receiver to lock the stock when folded? I'm still learning but all these triangle folder pics have me drooling...

View attachment 112150
it can be done but rear trunnion needs to be removed and replaced leaving holes that need welding up and receiver modes for hinge. Remove barrel,Front of receiver need slot milled for latch and hole drilled in receiver and front trunnion. Hard to do without damage to irreplaceable receiver.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
it can be done but rear trunnion needs to be removed and replaced leaving holes that need welding up and receiver modes for hinge. Remove barrel,Front of receiver need slot milled for latch and hole drilled in receiver and front trunnion. Hard to do without damage to irreplaceable receiver.

I gotcha. What about if I go with a regular fixed wood stock?

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Tell em the sidefolder receiver story you told me lol.... careful where you cut that slot...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’ve got the latch hardware, springs etc if you’re ever in need. Think it’s the entire front latch assembly

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
I used this kit. Covered the garage windows. No reason for the neighbors to see in.
Oh wow thats nice. I was just gonna get some of the Styrofoam panels and stick em up there. I did that back home. But this is gonna be more of a permanent thing. I'll A/C that bitch in the summer too lol...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
A1 upper with forward assist and dust cover
CAR stock
Triangle HG (needs triangle end cap)
Circular slim HG
A2 grip
@Rabbit2047 still interested? You had first dibs

Debating if I should swap this stock with colt 1N marked stock. I mean, can’t tel a difference and it would give me some more cash..
014572FB-A410-45D6-B3AF-323642139855.jpeg

Last edited: