Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Well boys, I accepted the PRN job and declined the full time one. The PRN job is an investment that I'm hoping will pay off with a cushy fulltime DAYTIME position in the near future.

Also I had a great pressed sandwich for lunch. Turkey, Gouda, Stuffing, Ginger Cranberry Chutney, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Cheese on Sourdough with a side of Gravy

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Well boys, I accepted the PRN job and declined the full time one. The PRN job is an investment that I'm hoping will pay off with a cushy fulltime DAYTIME position in the near future.

Also I had a great pressed sandwich for lunch. Turkey, Gouda, Stuffing, Ginger Cranberry Chutney, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Cheese on Sourdough with a side of Gravy

Congrats!

Yeah, I had to google:

PRN is an abbreviation for the Latin pro re nata, meaning “as the need arises.” As a nurse PRN, you work on-call, checking on patients, administering medications, cleaning and feeding patients, changing linens, and performing other duties as needed.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Congrats!

Yeah, I had to google:

PRN is an abbreviation for the Latin pro re nata, meaning “as the need arises.” As a nurse PRN, you work on-call, checking on patients, administering medications, cleaning and feeding patients, changing linens, and performing other duties as needed.
So, I guess this is different from an RN? o_o
Could you have a PRN RN?

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
So, I guess this is different from an RN? o_o
Could you have a PRN RN?

Yeah, you could.

PRNs are basically just always on call. No benefits, but get paid more because of it. Think of them as substitute teachers. With this hospital system there are so many locations that I'll be able to pick and choose when and where I work.

Back in GA I had a friend who was PRN at 4 different hospital systems. Dude worked so many hours, but made bank

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Good choice brother. Wish you well in your endeavors

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Do you have the link to the regulations.gov ?
Here ya go, but you may want to write your own as well. Rumor is the ATF has screened out copy/paste type submissions. Not sure if it's true, but I wouldn't doubt it.

We have to light them up. It's why we can still buy M855. This type of thing works, and it matters greatly.