Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Your house reminds me of the movies where all the creatures in the house come alive when you go to sleep

I'd put money that you have one of those black cat clocks where the tail is the pendulum and the eyes move back and forth with the tail

Last edited:

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Ain't gonna lie, that thing looks sweet! I like that the furniture is a fairly uncommon combination.
Yea I dunno what the hell is up with that... I've seen some odd configs on these sporters before but this is a first. Full swap with something.

Its good on the inside. I'm gonna clean it up tomorrow and get a better look. Its uncanted and shoulders well. I'm about ready to find a quiet place on the side of the road and pop a few off.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@jimipanic mentioned earlier about commenting on the ATF's proposed bullshit on pistol braces. Finally got Suz squared away & typed in a comment. The link below is to the thread where I posted the regulations.gov link to the ATF proposal & a copy of my letter to them. I would encourage everyone to have at it. Only taking comments for 14 days & that's over the Christmas holidays. I'm sure that was an accidental oversight on their part. :puke1:

Commented on the website, and copied/pasted to your thread.

Fuck em. They’re not going to change their minds no matter how eloquent we are.