• Total voters

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I've put in plenty of hours on a Irwin loaded in an old black and decker sidewinder.

Bought a slide miter saw from a guy years ago... had a Forrest blade in it. I finally realized they're really worth the money.

I bought the 12inch Dewalt compound mitre saw with 80 teeth. I think. Like a dumbass, I did not get the sliding mitre. One of many lifetime regrets.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
How to clean mags:

I like WD40. Mineral spirits for really bad Cosmo.

3x uses diesel. I think he wants to burn his house down.

KGB uses the blood of his enemies.

I can't stand cleaning mags honestly and dealing with rust is just not worth it so that's why I'd stay away from grade 3. You could get lucky though.

Stang talking about time being valuable the older he gets but he'll spend 12 hours cleaning mags to save $3 while driving a $50k Mustang.
I kinda like bringing a trashy rusty hoe mag back to life. send them rusty hoe's my way ill dump some diesel fluid on it and burn that rust out. Or do like the video @Rabbit2047 linked and hook em up to electricity in water

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I've put in plenty of hours on a Irwin loaded in an old black and decker sidewinder.

Bought a slide miter saw from a guy years ago... had a Forrest blade in it. I finally realized they're really worth the money.

Not even sure what all that means :)

I quickly realized I couldn't cut straight with a circular saw so bought a miter. I hardly do woodworking and went with a small footprint sliding. Even I knew that @lesptr. :p

Ryobi might be crap but for < $200 it made a MASSIVE difference