Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Well I almost ”served” (almost gave up my rights to making decisions for the govt)
I finished high school at 16, was poor and picked on growing up, skipped 2 grades in school so I was a little guy and a target for the bullies.
A few days before my last year I had enough and went full attack crazy on a guy that was messing with me and threw him off the 2nd floor balcony by the stairwell. (I was a small kid probably 120lbs and 5’6”, with nothing to lose)
Cops came to the school, I got kicked out and didn‘t graduate but had to do the GED bullshit a few months after.
Got approached by multiple military faggots of all branches trying to encourage me to enlist (can’t remember wtf they’re called)
Luckily I held out and didn’t fall for it.
Yeah, afterwards I partied hard for several years, then started working and making money and decisions. You know, freedom?
And that’s why I’m where I am today, even after many years of irresponsibility and massive waste of money I’m doing alright!
Fuck following orders!
No one cares.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
@Rabbit2047 was right. Sometimes you just have to put a cunt on ignore. 1st time eva.
You can ignore, but it won’t fix your ignorance of what I stated which bothers the shit out of you but oh well...! You served! You allowed your strings to be pulled for “valor“ or whatever the fuck you call it lol! Some great reward full of constant complaints you can’t help display daily
Enjoy yourself, you whining puppet!
You made the decision to give up your rights and apparently your manhood, but at least you can still make middle school insults regarding other people’s moms and all that. Hope that relieves your pain

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Well I almost ”served” (almost gave up my rights to making decisions for the govt)
I finished high school at 16, was poor and picked on growing up, skipped 2 grades in school so I was a little guy and a target for the bullies.
A few days before my last year I had enough and went full attack crazy on a guy that was messing with me and threw him off the 2nd floor balcony by the stairwell. (I was a small kid probably 120lbs and 5’6”, with nothing to lose)
Cops came to the school, I got kicked out and didn‘t graduate but had to do the GED bullshit a few months after.
Got approached by multiple military faggots of all branches trying to encourage me to enlist (can’t remember wtf they’re called)
Luckily I held out and didn’t fall for it.
Yeah, afterwards I partied hard for several years, then started working and making money and decisions. You know, freedom?
And that’s why I’m where I am today, even after many years of irresponsibility and massive waste of money I’m doing alright!
Fuck following orders!

Ok.let’s delve into this.

You didn’t serve you country. Fine. But you look down your aristocratic nose at those of us that did. You made some money, and you flaunt it to those of us that haven’t done as well financially as you. Ok so I retract my asshole comment and insert this.
You are a fucking prick!

I came from nothing and went into the military and now make good money using the skills I learned while following orders.

But I am a lesser person than you because of that.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Ok.let’s delve into this.

You didn’t serve you country. Fine. But you look down your aristocratic nose at those of us that did. You made some money, and you flaunt it to those of us that haven’t done as well financially as you. Ok so I retract my asshole comment and insert this.
You are a fucking prick!

I came from nothing and went into the military and now make good money using the skills I learned while following orders.

But I am a lesser person than you because of that.

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK.

I'm guessing he had a girlfriend or wife that fucked a Soldier or Jarhead and now he's bitter. Fuck it. Done with him.