Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
@Rabbit2047 you've come a long way, proud of you!

A. I was wondering if that hinge pin was gonna crack him in the grill.
B. That seemed tame for a Mosin.
C. Did he try to shoot that thing with an open bolt???
D. Fail because he doesn't have some sort of crush pad to keep the stock "stable" when unfolded, and because he doesn't have a latch to keep it folded.

I could teach this kid some stuff about bubbatry...

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I was in the submarine service marines were to big of a bunch pussies to ride with us

My dad (sorry sack of shit) was a boomer rider.

When I joined the Corps he was all bitchy cause he wanted me to join the navy. He didn't like the fact that I told him that the Marine Corps was Department of the Navy. The Men's Department!

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Polish made AK
WBP are the owner's initials. They are a subcontractor for FB Radom, but they also build their own guns. They use FB Radom's CHFCL barrels. WBP bought Communist era tooling from FB when Fabrika Broni Radom upgraded to CNC machines.

PS stay away from Polish Pioneer made AK.
They are known as dildo guns, since factory is in the former adult toy factory, or so I have been told.
Quality is awful, and they like to impersonate FB Radom (11). Lying SOBs.
AOA gets the sporters in also. Single stack, but they sell the bevel jig for 99 bucks and the rifles were $824 last time they got some in, just a few weeks ago.

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
AOA gets the sporters in also. Single stack, but they sell the bevel jig for 99 bucks and the rifles were $824 last time they got some in, just a few weeks ago.

Make sure they have double stack bolts

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Quit being an asshole. If you never served, shut the fuck up. Your opinion on this is less than worthless.
Well I almost ”served” (almost gave up my rights to making decisions for the govt)
I finished high school at 16, was poor and picked on growing up, skipped 2 grades in school so I was a little guy and a target for the bullies.
A few days before my last year I had enough and went full attack crazy on a guy that was messing with me and threw him off the 2nd floor balcony by the stairwell. (I was a small kid probably 120lbs and 5’6”, with nothing to lose)
Cops came to the school, I got kicked out and didn‘t graduate but had to do the GED bullshit a few months after.
Got approached by multiple military faggots of all branches trying to encourage me to enlist (can’t remember wtf they’re called)
Luckily I held out and didn’t fall for it.
Yeah, afterwards I partied hard for several years, then started working and making money and decisions. You know, freedom?
And that’s why I’m where I am today, even after many years of irresponsibility and massive waste of money I’m doing alright!
Fuck following orders!