• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yeah I haven't even gotten a biscuit from there in years, it's too hit or miss. And all the old dudes that sit in the back and stare everyone down EVERY SINGLE MORNING kinda weird me out. They don't even give ya the standard nod back when you make eye contact. Just a blank stare lol
pretty sure i know a couple of them , just give em the stink eye then wink at them

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I had a Bogg Warner TOD AWD in my Isuzu. It could go just about anywhere.
I don’t know much about Japanese awd models besides some older nissans and toyotas in the 80s and 90s and then some Subaru sti and Mitsubishi evo models in the early to mid 2000s I messed with.
Since then for me awd currently means Audi, Porsche, and later model Mercedes (most early mercedes awd systems were crap besides the early imported Gwagen) and BMW is crap. Volvo is supposedly good but I don’t have enough interest.
I hear some Toyota and Nissan models are still good, but I’m only somewhat current on the R35 GTR (2008 and up)

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Wesmans. Near Toyo tire. Go the speed limit through town. You’re welcome.
Yeah they the best around here that I know of. @Balthaz may have had biscuits from buddy's in Dallas before it was bought out (61 and Hiram Sudie) . They had my favorite biscuits I've ever eaten. Grands on the corner of Nebo and Dallas Nebo is still goin pretty strong.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I usually keep a snub .38 up there, I like a New York reload for when shit gets wonky
Besides reliability I don’t understand why anyone would choose revolvers or 1911s when so many other equally reliable, smaller and higher capacity semiautos can be used.
Diversity?
Although 38s are great as subsonics in a 357 Henry or other lever actions