Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I got dizzy while in the middle of it. Felt like I was passing out. I had to push the button and get out. I googled it and I think it might have been really bad vertigo. Seems some of the high power mri's mess with the fluid in your inner ear. It sucked and now I have to wait to find an open MRI.

Ehhhh, do you get dizzy when not in an MRI machine?

Without getting too much into physics, it does take pictures by exciting (imparting energy) into Hydrogen atoms. Most fluids (and your body) are made of hydrogen atoms so it could be very very unlikely but possible.

I've never heard of it at 1.5t and 3t strength magnets

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Hmmm... build my first AK?
Do it your self and save $$$$$$$

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Do it your self and save $$$$$$$

Reminds me, I *might* have 'real' ak furniture from airsoft.... I'll snap pix later.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Ehhhh, do you get dizzy when not in an MRI machine?

Without getting too much into physics, it does take pictures by exciting (imparting energy) into Hydrogen atoms. Most fluids (and your body) are made of hydrogen atoms so it could be very very unlikely but possible.

I've never heard of it at 1.5t and 3t strength magnets

I think it reacts with the salt in your inner ear fluid. I had to Google it and read through a study by John's Hopkins. I've had vertigo before but only once and it lasted a few days. I think that's what happened. It was scary for a minute. If I knew about the vertigo possibility I probably woulda rode it out and thanked him for the quick buzz afterwards.