Harlem, GA
Zip code

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
@Jstegman1 have you ever seen someone get real dizzy or pass out during an mri?

During? No. I don't see why that would happen as a result of being in the MRI machine. It's literally radio waves and a magnetic field.

We do a lot of MRI's for dizziness and people do get dizzy or pass out after sitting up quickly after laying on the table for a while but that's called orthostatic hypotension and isn't a result of the MRI

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
During? No. I don't see why that would happen as a result of being in the MRI machine. It's literally radio waves and a magnetic field.

We do a lot of MRI's for dizziness and people do get dizzy or pass out after sitting up quickly after laying on the table for a while but that's called orthostatic hypotension and isn't a result of the MRI

I got dizzy while in the middle of it. Felt like I was passing out. I had to push the button and get out. I googled it and I think it might have been really bad vertigo. Seems some of the high power mri's mess with the fluid in your inner ear. It sucked and now I have to wait to find an open MRI.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
I got dizzy while in the middle of it. Felt like I was passing out. I had to push the button and get out. I googled it and I think it might have been really bad vertigo. Seems some of the high power mri's mess with the fluid in your inner ear. It sucked and now I have to wait to find an open MRI.

Well shit that sucks!