• Total voters

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code

Mondays suck.

Rather than voting for another fucktard who claimed "take them first, and due process later", and actually banned a piece of plastic.

Green party has fucked us over for years. ATF is ALWAYS finding excuses to restrict our rights, so this argument is kinda dumb honestly. Trump didn't do this on his own.
My 7YO niece has been roasting the shit out of me since she got here yesterday at 4:00. Can't wait to drop the little shit off at the airport at 11:00.

"This doesn't look like much of an apartment."

"Why are you eating another bratwurst?"

"Your car looks weird."

"Your car is dirty."

"Why don't you clean your car?"

"My mom has a sunroof and a bunch of stuff in her car, yours doesn't have anything."

Little punk! Put her in her place.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I guess if I ever make it to one of y'alls Meet N Greets I'll be able to pick out @Matt Ellerbee easily...I'm assuming he'll be the guy chasing me with with a valveless leaf blower while riding an air-cooled lawn mower and screaming obscenities at me

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
I always start my builds by asking myself what the purpose would be for the gun...
Then I try to work out a budget that makes sense with my needs, and go from there.
And usually I’m about 50% overbudget, so I have to trim stuff that doesn’t matter for functionality.

Solid plan, too bad I wouldn't stick to anything of the sort past that first one lol

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
I always start my builds with "hey this is a cool looking lower" and "what am I going to do with this green grip?"
Then I buy a bunch of crap piecemeal and end up with enough stuff to build out the lower and don't have an upper.
I don't really keep track of parts these days. It was a lot easier when it was specific, like "I want a 7.62x39 midlength FSB upper with NiB BCG and whatever furniture."

#LEGIT