• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My solution to uncomfortable underfolder.
Genuiwine Motherland pad. :becky:
View attachment 59821
I've shot my UF twice now and haven't had ANY problem with it being uncomfortable.
Does yours have a burr on it maybe?

Or perhaps the Yugo is just better.

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here

I was all-in back when the P64’s first hit the market. I had 3 at one time. I carried one for a while. Then, a lot of rumors came out about them being b insane to carry due to them discharging when dropped. I removed the bullet and powder from the case of 5 rounds. I put one in my carry gun and dropped it on a carpet piece sitting on concrete. The firing pin set off the primer. I ended up trying several different times and all 5 rounds fired after being dropped or tossed.

Note, I don’t plan on ever dropping or tossing my gun but I also don’t want to accidentally shoot myself in the face while taking a dump.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Only sort-of. I know it's not a TRUE AK, but it's similar - about one step further away than the Galil, so I figured I'd ask.
Well, its several steps away...maybe one step back from an AR as far as the difference. But yes, far better. I mean they both go bang, but there isnt a scenario where I'd take a Vz over a galil

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Well, its several steps away...maybe one step back from an AR as far as the difference. But yes, far better. I mean they both go bang, but there isnt a scenario where I'd take a Vz over a galil
But the VZ58 is better than, say, an AMD, or a Maadi?