Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
It's a Geissele DDC upper, 10.5" FN barrel that i cut the FSP down to fit under the Midwest Industries rail...

I gotta figure a price...I'll probably pull the supressor mount.

It has a Colt BCG and a tan PRI Gasbuster charging handle...

Part out the upper and suppressor and keep the lower as an SBR. No reason to remove it from the registry.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah it was disappointing for sure. Here’s the real kicker, the SCAR was in black lolol I didn’t even go FDE. That’s probably what went wrong
Black Scar's come from the factory canted because the workers can't figure out why anyone would pick it over the FDE so out of anger they beat the barrel til its out of spec.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Sorry stang daddy. Want me to rough up the chef?

I don't think the problem is in the back, I think it's the waitress. I don't think you're allowed to punch her in the face, but maybe a good THWAAAAAPPPP on the ass is in order along with you shouting, "GIDDYUP!!!"

Hell I'd pay good money to see that even if she was good at her job...

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I don't think the problem is in the back, I think it's the waitress. I don't think you're allowed to punch her in the face, but maybe a good THWAAAAAPPPP on the ass is in order along with you shouting, "GIDDYUP!!!"

Hell I'd pay good money to see that even if she was good at her job...
naw fam, Im a gentleman.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I haven't had white castle in years, krystals sounds pretty good ever now and then but after I eat it I go through this deep anguish and contemplation of why I did that to myself, then conclude with ill never eat it again. But I know deep down that is also a lie

I have about a 6 month Krystal cycle. Takes about that long to remember why i don't eat there.

Always get white castle at the first one we pass near Bowlingreen, KY on the way to the in-laws.