KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Too heavy?
nah it actually shot like 6” low at 36y with the FSP damn near all the way in. I pulled the entire bbl and re-set it per specs with torque driver a few times and could never get the factory built in irons zeroed. Called FN and they were worthless AF. They sent me a PDF of the manual I had in my hand that came with the rifle lol. It was cool but for a 2600.00 BNIB rifle I was disappointed in that and FNs handling of it. Everyone was like “just rock an optic” but I’m usually a stickler with BUIS.

the reason the FDE SBR doesn’t have any is because it’s primarily set up to be shot with NVGs. I’ve got 2 nice aiming devices on it anyways so I can live without em, but it’s my only rifle that doesn’t have them

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What barrel receiver combo is it?
I have an SBR that it would fit and how much?

It's a Geissele DDC upper, 10.5" FN barrel that i cut the FSP down to fit under the Midwest Industries rail...

I gotta figure a price...I'll probably pull the supressor mount.

It has a Colt BCG and a tan PRI Gasbuster charging handle...

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
nah it actually shot like 6” low at 36y with the FSP damn near all the way in. I pulled the entire bbl and re-set it per specs with torque driver a few times and could never get the factory built in irons zeroed. Called FN and they were worthless AF. They sent me a PDF of the manual I had in my hand that came with the rifle lol. It was cool but for a 2600.00 BNIB rifle I was disappointed in that and FNs handling of it. Everyone was like “just rock an optic” but I’m usually a stickler with BUIS.

the reason the FDE SBR doesn’t have any is because it’s primarily set up to be shot with NVGs. I’ve got 2 nice aiming devices on it anyways so I can live without em, but it’s my only rifle that doesn’t have them

Holy crap, I'd be pissed...