• Total voters

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Well, I've spent all day (with immense help from a neighbor) getting the house ready for Suz since they're still planning to discharge her Monday. It's possible that could still change. Nobody is answering at Humana because it is a holiday weekend. The bastards have been closed since Wednesday afternoon even though they didn't let us know they were discharging her until lunchtime on Wednesday.

My big concern is that I can take care of her & still get enough rest to keep my stroke symptoms from coming back. That's part of why the doctors wanted her to stay in rehab until mid-December because by then she'd definitely be mobile enough that she could care for herself a lot. Just one more hill for us to climb together, I guess.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I'm betting this thing is overgassed and I need to slow the bolt down with a heavier buffer. 10.5" upper.

My Geissele is a 10.5" with an FN barrel and I'm running the A5 buffer system. I wish I had thought to put the other upper on this lower.
My 10.5 ran way too fast even with a reduced gas port. I had to slow it down with a 5oz buffer.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
PSA AR15... Trying to figure out value. $550 sound good? 16 inch barrel.

It's got a cheap red dot, Harris style bipod, and red lense flashlight with a pressure switch.

If Armslist was still a thing I would post it there for $750 and be done with it. But as to realistic sales value I am lost.
Is it still available? I’m still trying to catch up on old posts and nobody here seems to respond to calls or texts on the phone

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Did it the last time also. That's the only 2 times I've been shooting with him.
Not to be mean or anything, but from every scenario you’ve mentioned him in, that FIL of yours appears to be a complete fool.

Like ‘Avoid at all cost’ kind of fool

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
This thread is not just war movies, but lots of movies guys here have liked.

Not WW1/WW2/Nam, but one of my favorite movies of all time:

View attachment 108229
Yet another reason we get along so well. One of my favorites as well - although if you’ve studied the history of the battle (which I bet you have) most of the movie is fiction.
Wish I could do a remake using the FACTS, and do it well...
But still an excellent war movie!!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Combine your wars - Kelly's Heroes.
Vietnam 'counter-culture' movie set in WW2. :D
Ironically, one of the stars of “Kelly’s Heroes” - Donald Sutherland - was a high-profile anti-war communist sympathizer right up there with Jane Fonda.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Pleaseantville road. Any Korean food or stuff you could ever want is there. There are 4 of them in the Atlanta area but Duluth is where we always go. The smokes I used to smoke where called Time. Just remembered.
Great info to know. My son smokes (unfortunately), so maybe I’ll get him some cancer sticks from there just to be different