• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I thought I was going to have move, again.
Close one.
Good God. Moving sucks.

Doing it this weekend.

I was realizing that I had more shit to move than I had time/energy/organization to move it in one weekend, and had asked for a little time to keep the rest in the basement - maybe for a few weeks to a month.

Fortunately, the EX has supplied me with sufficient new determination during the discussion that I’m going to either remove all of my stuff or have a bonfire in the side yard.:frusty::frusty::frusty:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Good God. Moving sucks.

Doing it this weekend.

I was realizing that I had more shit to move than I had time/energy/organization to move it in one weekend, and had asked for a little time to keep the rest in the basement - maybe for a few weeks to a month.

Fortunately, the EX has supplied me with sufficient new determination during the discussion that I’m going to either remove all of my stuff or have a bonfire in the side yard.:frusty::frusty::frusty:

What a woman.

roadsignmcclanahan

Riding this shit show straight to hell
Aug 13, 2015
Cleveland, TN
Zip code
Never was a fan - but that could be because I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of their music. At least not that I would recall.

However, in the past couple of years my musical tastes have expanded quite a bit, so I’ll look em up and give it a try.

Part of the reason for my shift is
(A) Because modern country music (Bro-country) Sucks. It’s bad Hip-Hop R&B with a twang.
(B) My son has educated me on bands that were previously on my ignore list - like Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, etc. and shown me newer bands like Rival Sons, Queens of The Stone Age, etc. that I really enjoy.

Still not a fan of Queen, Kiss, or any death metal, but at least now I can recognize the difference and explain why.
But it’ll cost you a few sips from that flask...
What are your thoughts on pirate metal?