• Total voters

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
"We are Motorhead. We play Rock and Roll"

Remember that Motorhead tune where Lemmy started rapping and featured some DJ that sampled some old Hawkwind stuff?

Yeah, me neither. RIP Lemmy.
Exactly.

All 3 of those guys in that picture are dead now. Thats the Overkill lineup.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yeah, they never learned to use computer generated beats or scratch records while rhyming misspelled words. Hard to compare Motorhead to the real musical talents of today.
Never was a fan - but that could be because I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of their music. At least not that I would recall.

However, in the past couple of years my musical tastes have expanded quite a bit, so I’ll look em up and give it a try.

Part of the reason for my shift is
(A) Because modern country music (Bro-country) Sucks. It’s bad Hip-Hop R&B with a twang.
(B) My son has educated me on bands that were previously on my ignore list - like Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, etc. and shown me newer bands like Rival Sons, Queens of The Stone Age, etc. that I really enjoy.

Still not a fan of Queen, Kiss, or any death metal, but at least now I can recognize the difference and explain why.
But it’ll cost you a few sips from that flask...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
gotta go pick up another round bale today.

I think it was @Hayata who asked how much the mules cost to keep. I did the math and it is $11/day for hay and feed so around $300 per month lol.

WTF I can't even use these girls for anything :laugh:

Yeah, but who else do you know who has a Clydesdale mule? Farmer flexin!

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Never was a fan - but that could be because I don’t think I’ve ever heard any of their music. At least not that I would recall.

However, in the past couple of years my musical tastes have expanded quite a bit, so I’ll look em up and give it a try.

Part of the reason for my shift is
(A) Because modern country music (Bro-country) Sucks. It’s bad Hip-Hop R&B with a twang.
(B) My son has educated me on bands that were previously on my ignore list - like Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, etc. and shown me newer bands like Rival Sons, Queens of The Stone Age, etc. that I really enjoy.

Still not a fan of Queen, Kiss, or any death metal, but at least now I can recognize the difference and explain why.
But it’ll cost you a few sips from that flask...

Man, you nailed it with (A).

Try Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers for some real country. Freaking millennials, but they lay down some good tunes.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Man, you nailed it with (A).

Try Sturgill Simpson and Tyler Childers for some real country. Freaking millennials, but they lay down some good tunes.
Gotta say I also like Chris Stapleton, but most of the rest of them can take a quick-step off a tall step.
Even some of my old favorites have done some real bad shit lately, like Keith Urban, Tim McGraw, etc. I haven’t even looked into Zac Brown or Brad Paisley lately, hopefully they haven’t done it too.
Just remembered I had a dream last night that I was writing songs with Little Big Town.
Solid band