• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I am waiting for a reply. I can’t tell. This worth $350 assuming the lock up and timing is good?
Should be gtg...
The way to check lockup is to pull the trigger DA and hold trigger back, then grab cylinder with other hand and try turn it. Do this with each chamber in the cylinder. It shouldn’t be loose and wobbly. If it is on all of them, the cylinder lock (bottom of frame) might be worn and need replacement. If on only one, then it’s the slot in the cylinder.
To check timing, you’d have to shoot it and make sure it’s not spitting lead. This happens if the hand at the rear of the frame window is worn, or if the cylinder star is worn. Only way to check that without firing would be to have a .356” diameter pencil you could pass down the barrel into the chamber during lockup test.
But realistically, look for excessive wear in those areas. Not much wear, you’re probably good.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
ODT has got some straight idiots parading around as experts. It’s literally overwhelming sometimes how many arguments happen over there that should never have been started. Ever. It’s refreshing here on SET dudes are more willing to say “I don’t know this, does anyone know better than I?” Over there everyone knows everything which means no one knows anything.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
There are two FALs I'm trying to decide between.

One is a short gas system 16" with a forged LMT Type 2 receiver, but the remainder are all commercial DSA parts. I'd throw my para lower on it and have a compact 308 rifle that weighs about 7.75 pounds...though that might not be very fun.

The other is a matching Stg 58 parts kit on a forged Imbel Type 3 receiver. Matching parts kit is hard to find now and Stg 58 parts are the absolute best in the FAL world.

What's up with all the FALs? Don't you have a few now?

Oh, and being paid to be bored isn't as cool as it sounds. Seems like I'm either bored to death or so bust I'm stressed and can't sleep with my mind spinning. Middle ground would be nice.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
ODT has got some straight idiots parading around as experts. It’s literally overwhelming sometimes how many arguments happen over there that should never have been started. Ever. It’s refreshing here on SET dudes are more willing to say “I don’t know this, does anyone know better than I?” Over there everyone knows everything which means no one knows anything.
You dont know that

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Oh, and being paid to be bored isn't as cool as it sounds. Seems like I'm either bored to death or so bust I'm stressed and can't sleep with my mind spinning. Middle ground would be nice.
What do you do? Contract killings?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

I like FALs and other manly things. They balance out my soy intake