• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I'm a realist. While we're on the subject of keeping it real, why don't you crawl back to where you came from. No one here values your sarcastic arrogant opinion in case your sellf absorbed persona prohibits you from seeing so.
No, you’re not a realist. you’re a doomer (hence the Dingo ODT reference)
Nothing is final yet with this mess. Stop trying to instigate how “omg we’re so fucked”

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I have seen and heard this too many times-- "The dogs were fighting and I tried to break it up." They then proceed to talk about hospital visits and stitches and shots. Two or more people, or dogs, will eventually get into a fight over time.

View attachment 105814

And post mirror wiener selfies on the forums

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Except for those that vote against it. They are literally voting to incinerate the small shreds left of it

They will know the mistakes of their ways when the time comes. Whether it is at the hands of their newly appointed masters or when the Patriots come.

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Lol, ironic you claim that about me while being just that with your paranoia
It's not paranoia, its called reading the writing on the wall and believing the writen word. There is a book that describes everything we are seeing happen in detail but I'm not sure if you would believe in a superior being higher than yourself or this old book I speak of.

Now.. we've had my our say and we clearly don't agree so there is nothing more to discuss.

If you would like to discuss the Topic of me being a doomer further, talk to the mods and start a subforum.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
It's not paranoia, its called reading the writing on the wall and believing the writen word. There is a book that describes everything we are seeing happen in detail but I'm not sure if you would believe in a superior being higher than yourself or this old book I speak of.

Now.. we've had my our say and we clearly don't agree so there is nothing more to discuss.

If you would like to discuss the Topic of me being a doomer further, talk to the mods and start a subforum.
Yes there’s ton of fucked up shit happening in govt and it’s been ongoing for over 150years. nothing new there.
I just think you’re rushing it on this, that’s all.
Trump was not one to be fucked with prior to becoming president 4 years ago. You think he will let this shit slide? I don’t think so.
The exposure had been great so far. Let’s see where it goes

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
Yes there’s ton of fucked up shit happening in govt and it’s been ongoing for over 150years. nothing new there.
I just think you’re rushing it on this, that’s all.
Trump was not one to be fucked with prior to becoming president 4 years ago. You think he will let this shit slide? I don’t think so.
The exposure had been great so far. Let’s see where it goes
I agree to the above, except the "rush", I'll just call it prepared.. Hopefully we still have enough red blooded Americans in our government that back our current POTUS. But if not now, imagine what 2024 will bring 4th.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
There’s black women that’s Indian-American. My grandmother is one of them so I understand why the headline is the way it is.
Funny thing about these ”races” as they‘re called.
whites are white
asians are asian
hispanics are hispanic
blacks are black
jews are jewish
arabs are arab
Any mix thereof and I suppose they choose which they want to associate with, although if not white the popular claim as directed by the media is the other one down to even 15% or so.

Except of course, when discussing criminal activity which changes things (you can verify this by looking up any random large group of mugshots and their claimed “race”)
whites always stay white
asians sometimes become white
blacks sometimes become white
hispanics usually become white
jews always become white
arabs usually become white

Isn‘t that just magical? As needed of course.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Funny thing about these ”races” as they‘re called.
whites are white
asians are asian
hispanics are hispanic
blacks are black
jews are jewish
arabs are arab
Any mix thereof and I suppose they choose which they want to associate with, although if not white the popular claim as directed by the media is the other one down to even 15% or so.

Except of course, when discussing criminal activity which changes things (you can verify this by looking up any random large group of mugshots and their claimed “race”)
whites always stay white
asians sometimes become white
blacks sometimes become white
hispanics usually become white
jews always become white
arabs usually become white

Isn‘t that just magical? As needed of course.
TLDR