Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
One of the ladies my wife used to work with has a few of those hairless cats, I forget what you call them. And she has 3 huskies. She posted last night that she needs to rehome the huskies ASAP. Apparently they killed one of her cats.

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Democrats - you can have what you want as long as its deemed "a necessity" and approved by us(which is basically nothing.)

Republicans - you can have what want as long as you agree with us politically and its approved by us(bump stocks... and whatever else is to come, cause its damn sure coming. And from trump himself.)

Libertarians - you can have what you want as long as you don't impose on anyone else(no strings attached.)

Thats the reality of the 2A.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
One of the ladies my wife used to work with has a few of those hairless cats, I forget what you call them. And she has 3 huskies. She posted last night that she needs to rehome the huskies ASAP. Apparently they killed one of her cats.

Rehoming Husky's should be fairly easy, people are always looking for those

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Beautiful dogs and usually good temperament too, so I think you're right. I was surprised to hear what happened, I wouldn't have expected that.

In my experience once you get over two dogs they start getting a pack mentality and if something triggers the pack, something’s gonna die regardless of breed unless you can snap them out of it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
In my experience once you get over two dogs they start getting a pack mentality and if something triggers the pack, something’s gonna die regardless of breed unless you can snap them out of it

Ah. That makes sense. The only dogs I ever had were ankle biters and I only had them one at a time.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I have seen and heard this too many times-- "The dogs were fighting and I tried to break it up." They then proceed to talk about hospital visits and stitches and shots. Two or more people, or dogs, will eventually get into a fight over time.

dog say what.gif

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I have seen and heard this too many times-- "The dogs were fighting and I tried to break it up." They then proceed to talk about hospital visits and stitches and shots.

Ja IF you want to get involved you gotta choke out which ever dog has a hold of the other one. I have a few incidents over here, but dogs can't fight if they aren't conscious. Hitting them will not stop of dog but no oxygen will.