• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Dang sorry to hear that dude

If you need a rooster or two I can hook you up with 2 adults. Lots of people loosing birds with it being dark so early

I'm pretty sure it might have been this coyote I have seen a couple times over the past few weeks. Could not get to my gun quick enough to get him when I saw him but he is on my radar now. I put out some food on the path he has been taking hoping to catch him

I might need to do something. My poor hens are all out of sorts now, Couple of them kept calling out for the rooster yesterday. I've got one rooster in my next batch of chicks coming up but he's only about 8 weeks old right now.

It hit my daughter last night, lots of tears. They are so attached to their chickens and one of the roosters was her favorite.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
I'm pretty sure it might have been this coyote I have seen a couple times over the past few weeks. Could not get to my gun quick enough to get him when I saw him but he is on my radar now. I put out some food on the path he has been taking hoping to catch him

I might need to do something. My poor hens are all out of sorts now, Couple of them kept calling out for the rooster yesterday. I've got one rooster in my next batch of chicks coming up but he's only about 8 weeks old right now.

It hit my daughter last night, lots of tears. They are so attached to their chickens and one of the roosters was her favorite.

Man that just plain sucks. My wife is very attached to ours as well, loosing them is horrible

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Everyone who voted for jo should voluntarily turn their guns in immediately. They have demonstrated they can’t be trusted to make good decisions therefore gun ownership isn’t for them.

So -about half the state voted for a career politician that has stated he wants to make ARs NFA.

About half voted for a reality-show figure that inherited a fortune from his dad, and by EO made bumpstock owners felons, and has expressed his disdain for suppressors. In the first two years of his tenure, he could have rolled back infringements, but did nothing.

And you blame a minority of voters that chose a woman who has stated her goal was to abolish the ATF?

Why don't you blame the majority of voters that chose PROVEN anti-gun candidates?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
You guys are getting mad at Jo voters but even if they all voted for trump it still wouldn’t matter. You can’t win when the liberal monster can create as many mail in ballots as they need.

Georgia is gunna be called blue and it sickens me. We cannot let these fag fucking liberals get away with this massive voter fraud. They keep crossing the line in the sand, when Or how will we as patriots stand up to them? I don’t know but it angers the shit outta me

Last edited:

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
So -about half the state voted for a career politician that has stated he wants to make ARs NFA.

About half voted for a reality-show figure that inherited a fortune from his dad, and by EO made bumpstock owners felons, and has expressed his disdain for suppressors. In the first two years of his tenure, he could have rolled back infringements, but did nothing.

And you blame a minority of voters that chose a woman who has stated her goal was to abolish the ATF?

Why don't you blame the majority of voters that chose PROVEN anti-gun candidates?
EXACTLY. We literally posted the same thing at the same time lol

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
You guys are getting mad at Jo voters but even if they all voted for trump it still wouldn’t matter. You can win when the liberal monster can create as many mail in ballots as they need.

Georgia is gunna be called blue and it sickens me. We cannot let these fag fucking liberals get away with this massive voter fraud. They keep crossing the line in the sand, when Or how will we as patriots stand up to them? I don’t know but it angers the shit outta me
FBD5C98F-B6E2-4D71-AD52-BD7262FFD94B.gif EBA7BEAD-B03F-4F2E-BEA6-1165A5992E00.jpeg

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
You guys are getting mad at Jo voters but even if they all voted for trump it still wouldn’t matter. You can win when the liberal monster can create as many mail in ballots as they need.

C371D195-9881-40E4-A404-F34E6910F574.gif

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
Fuck that. Jo, Joe, or Trump voters, I don't care, everyone should be allowed to own whatever kind of guns they want. The constitution applies to everyone.
Funny thing is, I didn't hear anyone who didn't vote for Trump calling for anyone to do anything except make their own choices and exercise freedom. The only totalitarian comments are coming from the KAGAs...

I only want my guns to protect the ones I love and my liberty, you guys are the ones who want to use them to take things away.

I agree with you Jake.

Last edited:

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

It was a vote for the lessor of the two weasels. The third candidate gave us Clinton years ago, and it’s looking like the third candidate is giving us Joe this time.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
vitriol is an underrated word keeping bringing em thesaurus-daddy
now a days I find that people who use more profanity is because they lack the adjective articulation. If you can’t make a point without cursing it just shows your emotional intelligence is the only thing less developed than your verbal intelligence.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
now a days I find that people who use more profanity is because they lack the adjective articulation. If you can’t make a point without cursing it just shows your emotional intelligence is the only thing less developed than your verbal intelligence.

But there are times that using the word fuck is necessary.