Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
She is doing ok. Still in a lot of pain. i think we've gotten the hospital staff straightened out about her conditions. Because of the lupus & fibromyalgia she has been on serious pain meds for over a decade. So she has built up quite a tolerance & they were wanting to medicate her like someone who had not been on meds as part of a long term pain management plan.

I've been sleeping an immense amount. I am much relieved now. The scary part (the actual surgery) is over & we're on to recovery & rehab. My big fear was complications during the surgery because of her several chronic health conditions. She'll likely have a 3 week inpatient rehab but we are working with an advocate who came highly recommended. She is fairly certain that because of Suz's long-term health problems & our finances having been wiped out by them, that Medicare will foot the entire bill, not just 80%. I'm not sure how, I'm just thankful.

thank you, @Jeddak & everyone else for all your prayers & well-wishes. This has been an incredibly difficult month & more work ahead, but we're still moving forward, still together & still very much in love.

P.S. @Balthaz, I have been so wrapped up in my own stuff, I've forgotten to ask. about your wife. Weren't you guys having some tests done about something they found on her scans after the accident? If you've already posted about it, I'm afraid I missed it. Praying for good outcomes for you guys.

She is having Surgery on the 11th for her Gallbladder.
It was good news to find out that the growth on her Pancreas was not the problem (we are just watching the growth as the doctors think it is benign) but that her Gallbladder was the issue.
Bad part is the surgery, but we like the fact that after recovery no more pain.

Glad to hear Suz is doing better and on the road to recovery.
Still praying for a speedy recovery and a quick way to the house for you both and good to hear you got some much needed sleep.

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I can make it. I've seen the latching buttplates before but never for sale separately. And I definitely haven't been able to find the hinge.

I can make anything if I have the resources and time.
Just make it outa wood.
ka1u0b1dtpx11.jpg

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Went pawn shopping today, got me a Factory Saiga .410 mag and some Snap-On and Matco tools...was talking to the grandma running the place, obviously a firecracker, very pro 2A, works out...obviously takes supplements bc she's very toned. Well, that and she crop dusted me about 3 times and I promise it would have gagged a maggot anywhere within a half-mile radius of the store, I did have my mask on but I don't know how much it helped other than hide my expression...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Oh BTW @Fast306stang this is for you as it is up to 40% off at Shelby Outlet

Thanks bro! I saw the post but skipped it bc I didn't know what it was.

My new ride is still sitting at the dealer until the loan officers get their acts together so we can do these closings. We are at around the 80 day mark I believe...

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Went pawn shopping today, got me a Factory Saiga .410 mag and some Snap-On and Matco tools...was talking to the grandma running the place, obviously a firecracker, very pro 2A, works out...obviously takes supplements bc she's very toned. Well, that and she crop dusted me about 3 times and I promise it would have gagged a maggot anywhere within a half-mile radius of the store, I did have my mask on but I don't know how much it helped other than hide my expression...

Do you think she was flirting with you?