Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk
How is your bride and how are you?
She is doing ok. Still in a lot of pain. i think we've gotten the hospital staff straightened out about her conditions. Because of the lupus & fibromyalgia she has been on serious pain meds for over a decade. So she has built up quite a tolerance & they were wanting to medicate her like someone who had not been on meds as part of a long term pain management plan.

I've been sleeping an immense amount. I am much relieved now. The scary part (the actual surgery) is over & we're on to recovery & rehab. My big fear was complications during the surgery because of her several chronic health conditions. She'll likely have a 3 week inpatient rehab but we are working with an advocate who came highly recommended. She is fairly certain that because of Suz's long-term health problems & our finances having been wiped out by them, that Medicare will foot the entire bill, not just 80%. I'm not sure how, I'm just thankful.

thank you, @Jeddak & everyone else for all your prayers & well-wishes. This has been an incredibly difficult month & more work ahead, but we're still moving forward, still together & still very much in love.

P.S. @Balthaz, I have been so wrapped up in my own stuff, I've forgotten to ask. about your wife. Weren't you guys having some tests done about something they found on her scans after the accident? If you've already posted about it, I'm afraid I missed it. Praying for good outcomes for you guys.