• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Same, Rw fella offered to help with ideas in such a case as this, I'm probably gonna hit him up, just to clarify some stoof
That happened to me last year, but NOW I kinda know the guy better - although I’ve never met him so I’m not sure he REALLY exists...

Part of the cool factor here is the ‘getting to know people better’!

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody around the Woodstock area wanna make some money sometime this week? Have a moving company moving all of my shit to our apartment we are gonna be staying in for the next few months but I bought some new couches off of FB Marketplace that I am gonna need to move....to a 3rd story apartment. Will pay in cash or AK stuff.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Oh? Will aluminum disintegrate in a sonic cleaner or something like that?
No but don’t use SS pins on aluminum baffles, don’t use the “dip” either. Best method for aluminum baffles is sprayed down with a soda blaster or a tumbler with softer media than aluminum.

also yeah I’m sure you don’t need to clean your center fire rifle cans lol. They’ll erode, and they’ll get dirty, but they’re not gonna lead up for a long long time then send em en to be re-cored

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
No but don’t use SS pins on aluminum baffles, don’t use the “dip” either. Best method for aluminum baffles is sprayed down with a soda blaster or a tumbler with softer media than aluminum.

also yeah I’m sure you don’t need to clean your center fire rifle cans lol. They’ll erode, and they’ll get dirty, but they’re not gonna lead up for a long long time then send em en to be re-cored

Sorry to be like this, but I want to make sure I’m clear about this and don’t fuck it up...

I always thought an ultrasonic cleaner was just some tank with D.I. water in it that you dropped parts into to clean them. No other media or tumbling or anything else.
And supposedly the tiny sound waves shake the shit off your parts (can) and you rinse it off, then dry it (with heat) and you’re GTG.

My plan was to use this on BOTH the aluminum .22 Can and the inconel/steel Rugged .30 can.
But not at the same time.

Am I stupid?

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Oh - other question - how will I know when it needs to be recored if the baffles are welded into the .30 can?

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
speaking of suppressors, my next one will be this:

and probably my last one, do any of yall have the bushwhacker?