Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be too late to get a generator, most of my area is in the same boat and I would assume they have all been snatched up. I’m still gonna call tomorrow but I’m pretty sure I’m sol at this point... normal week turned into camping, and I love camping just not when you have to dig out your camping supplies and aren’t expecting it.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I just skipped the last 8 hours from this thread. Our power was our for 13 hours in Newnan according to my wife. I’m out of town as usual.
Jake, sucks. I have a guest suite with full kitchen and bath if you need a place to stay for a while.
Grunk, prayers for the Mrs.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be too late to get a generator, most of my area is in the same boat and I would assume they have all been snatched up. I’m still gonna call tomorrow but I’m pretty sure I’m sol at this point... normal week turned into camping, and I love camping just not when you have to dig out your camping supplies and aren’t expecting it.

I'd see if a neighbor will let you borrow one for an hour. It will be easy to find.... listen for the engine.

Id definitely loan mine out for a short while. And a few times as needed. I only have it to keep the food cold on days like this.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Apparently, Georgia FUCKING power sent my wife a text/email... they will have our power back on by 11/01/2020... by 11am. I guess our shit in the fridge and freezer is fucked. Dick Farmers. Hey fuck sticks, will you give use a huge discount for the 4 fucking days we didn't have power... Yeah, I didn't think so... and I thought Atlanta gas and light was bad.
Become a lineman.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I lived in statesboro for 6 years and never had to wait 4 days to get my power back, and that shit was 30 min from Savannah and caught hurricanes 1-3x a year. This is why I’m going to switch to solar as soon as I move, one less utility to worry about and get bent over by
Hope you buy a shit ton of batteries

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I lived in statesboro for 6 years and never had to wait 4 days to get my power back, and that shit was 30 min from Savannah and caught hurricanes 1-3x a year. This is why I’m going to switch to solar as soon as I move, one less utility to worry about and get bent over by

Alternate plan... power inverter with at least 1000 watts. Plug into your car?