• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Tragic story
I've always wanted some of those little bebbies, and I had mentioned that in passing to my wife at some point prior to our first Xmas together. So she found one on FB marketplace and bought it for me as a gift. Long story short this thing HATED people, hissed and bit, and would absolutely not be handled. Turns out it was a breeder only and had sadly never been loved :( . My wife didn't think to handle her prior to buying, as they met in a parking lot or some shit. I TRIED SO HARD to get that gal to let us love her and she just wouldn't have it. We gave her to a sugar glider rescue (or something like that) and even they said it was bad. Thus ends my glider days ~sad~

We couldn't physically handle the female either, she was very interactive but just wouldn't tolerate being handled. The male was the opposite. Not much personality but you could hold him all you wanted. The babies were really incredible and great I guess bc we constantly handled them before their eyes were open.

I sold the babies to a friend of mine. When the male we had died, I sold him the cage we had and we gave the female to a couple who had 12 sugar gliders--they can apparently die from separation anxiety if they're a mated pair? And then the 2 babies died about 2 weeks apart. Something must have been in or on the cage and was killing them is all I can figure. I feel terrible about it but I have no idea what it was.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Fuck GA power, update sent for my address says no power until November 1st at the soonest :mad:.There goes all the food in the fridge and freezer, regardless of wether I keep it closed the whole time. Now my priority is trying to keep the humidity from fucking with my guns

Buy a generator or borrow one?

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Apparently, Georgia FUCKING power sent my wife a text/email... they will have our power back on by 11/01/2020... by 11am. I guess our shit in the fridge and freezer is fucked. Dick Farmers. Hey fuck sticks, will you give use a huge discount for the 4 fucking days we didn't have power... Yeah, I didn't think so... and I thought Atlanta gas and light was bad.
We must live in the same area :(