Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Shaddup you! It could be worse! You could be trying for the 8th day in a row to mail an envelope through FedEx!

Envelope status update: (sorry this report isn't on the Official Envelope Status Report form)

FedEx envelope remains unsealed and awaiting shipment. Unhappy employee is supposed to come to office today to write account number on shipping label. Update to follow.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Yep. A few well-publicized traffic stops that turn bad for the gun owner, maybe a "red flag" or two on the evening news where the formerly - legal gun owner has his house ransacked and his family standing out in the yard because some uniformed heroes are enforcing the rules....

That's how you get compliance. I'm too old for this shit, and I've lost too much already. Every gun owner needs a barking inside dog, and needs to read some Solzhenitsyn.
Maybe not a barking dog, there are other options besides having your dog shot. But a big yes on the Solzhenitsyn

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Envelope status update: (sorry this report isn't on the Official Envelope Status Report form)

FedEx envelope remains unsealed and awaiting shipment. Unhappy employee is supposed to come to office today to write account number on shipping label. Update to follow.

So you're the Official Envelope Stuffer/Account Number Writer Guy Getter/Mailer?

J-P

Tracker
Aug 20, 2019
Georgia
Daily work journal, Day 15:

Still no work today. Boss didn't show up again today. Haven't found the end of the internet yet but am still trying...

I feel your pain. I'm starting week 4 of my "new" job and they still don't have my security stuff sorted out so been at home most of the time. They are saying hopefully Thursday now. I've completely lost interest at this point. Is it too soon to start looking for another job? Lol