Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
Not really, it was interesting though. There were three other events there and voting. There was one food truck for everything. I needed coffee so I waited in line. The coffee looked like ashtray juice so I got two cups. :madgrin2: They gave it to me, thanks. The last half of the second cup was a real testimony to how bad I wanted coffee. As I finished it I thought -- doesn't taste like any menthol butts were used to make it. Naturally I got an AK magazine. I will probably go to the expo show next week end. I traded those Mac 10 / 11 mags for some awsume AK wood.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Not really, it was interesting though. There were three other events there and voting. There was one food truck for everything. I needed coffee so I waited in line. The coffee looked like ashtray juice so I got two cups. :madgrin2: They gave it to me, thanks. The last half of the second cup was a real testimony to how bad I wanted coffee. As I finished it I thought -- doesn't taste like any menthol butts were used to make it. Naturally I got an AK magazine. I will probably go to the expo show next week end. I traded those Mac 10 / 11 mags for some awsume AK wood.
Where's the show next weekend?

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
Didn’t even notice that. Shit, this is hard work. I may just get a block with 4 steak knives and add to it when needed.

She better damn well like it! Lol, I think she will. Asked for a set a few Christmas’s ago, but nothing ever came of that.

Her B day is November, but I think I’ll save this for Christmas.
Each person will find they prefer a certain style of knife they like for certain things . I found a use for all the knives in the set..

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
Ga Bushcraft camp out weekend in about 2 weeks-