• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
@oio @Fast306stang

Thoughts? I can add the 4 steak knives for $50.

The issue I have with that set, like any other set is they're throwing knives in there you most likely won't use. That set has 3 paring knives. I very rarely ever use a paring knife and I'd never need 3 different ones. That's why I say get one or 2 good ones. You won't get the knife block, but you can get by with a cheaper bread knife and a nice set of steak knives and 2 good all purpose knives. I think you can get a nice set of steak knives with a wood case. Then a magnet holder like I have or a magnet strip.

I realize it's just my opinion, of course YMMV and the knife blocks DO look nice. It seems to me like they always throw extra stuff that you won't use to make it look like you're getting a deal on a nice set. But if she'll use those knives, then go for it! I guess the main question is, do you think SHE'LL be happy? That's the important part!

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
How do you like that MRO?
Love em. I got two. One on both Geissele rifles. I’ve had probably 4 maybe 5 in the past. Big field of view, nuclear bright on max, I like the knob how off is between 3 and 2 brightness so one click either way will get you daytime dot or night time dot. They’re NVG compatible with two N settings. Affordable, trijicon warranty, and pretty damn tough. Lots of mounts for them too and they make a green dot model and now have a really nice flip to side magnifier if you wanted

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Love em. I got two. One on both Geissele rifles. I’ve had probably 4 maybe 5 in the past. Big field of view, nuclear bright on max, I like the knob how off is between 3 and 2 brightness so one click either way will get you daytime dot or night time dot. They’re NVG compatible with two N settings. Affordable, trijicon warranty, and pretty damn tough. Lots of mounts for them too and they make a green dot model and now have a really night flip to side magnifier if you wanted
I'm close to pulling the trigger on one as my 1st

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Love em. I got two. One on both Geissele rifles. I’ve had probably 4 maybe 5 in the past. Big field of view, nuclear bright on max, I like the knob how off is between 3 and 2 brightness so one click either way will get you daytime dot or night time dot. They’re NVG compatible with two N settings. Affordable, trijicon warranty, and pretty damn tough. Lots of mounts for them too and they make a green dot model and now have a really night flip to side magnifier if you wanted

That off setting was a damn good idea.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm close to pulling the trigger on one as my 1st
Get a new one or a used one with a serial number greater than 80,000 the ones before that had a bit of fish eye and were a little heavy on the tinting the “gen 2” are noticeably brighter, crisper, and 100% free of magnification true 1 X

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Yeah I get a bit of star bursting too but not real bad. I hate astigmatism makes me wanna go etched prismatic on everything but they’re always big optics

I think the Cyclops is about the smallest I have seen and it's still Yuge.

I had high hopes for the new Leopold but it's the same thing.