Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Julie’s face when she stumbled upon Q drowning in his own shit and vomit in the tub

View attachment 104570

To be fair, I didn't shit this time. But I got in the shower and rinsed off and didn't use soap so me and the bed smelled like vomit the next morning. I give that girl hell but she puts up with me. But to be fair about that also, she does push my buttons sometimes and she knows it.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
To be fair, I didn't shit this time. But I got in the shower and rinsed off and didn't use soap so me and the bed smelled like vomit the next morning. I give that girl hell but she puts up with me. But to be fair about that also, she does push my buttons sometimes and she knows it.
Don’t lie stangdaddy you totally shit yourself

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I think you and I have similar taste. I've heard Flemings is very good.
Fleming’s is good for steak.
La Grotta on Peachtree for Italian.
Bacchanalia for other interesting food.
Atlanta is just big enough for certain good stuff.
No great sushi and no great Mexican, for those it’s San Francisco, San Diego, Monterrey

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
marriage...