• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Same thing happened to me at Nathan's on Coney Island. I'm not even a hot dog kind of guy. But I haven't been to a Nathan's anywhere else that was as good as that one. And the Sabrett hot dog carts at Time's Square. Unreal. Of course it was 1 am and 45 degrees so that probably enhanced the experience somewhat...
Never heard of that since I’m not into hotdogs but I go all out when it comes to food in Manhattan.
Had awesome dinners at Chazz Palminteri’s and Peter Luger last year.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Never heard of that since I’m not into hotdogs but I go all out when it comes to food in Manhattan.
Had awesome dinners at Chazz Palminteri’s and Peter Luger last year.

Isn't there a Peter Luger's in Houston also? I ate there and it sucked. McKendrick's somewhere in the ATL also sucked. It should be an orgasmic experience at that price point.

What's the other guy's name in ATL that's supposed to be good? Kevin Rathburn or something? I want to try that one. Seasons 24 was meh. Not terrible but not awesome.

Last edited:

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Isn't there a Peter Luger's in Houston also? I ate there and it sucked. McKendrick's somewhere in the ATL also sucked. It should be an organic experience at that price point.

What's the other guy's name in ATL that's supposed to be good? Kevin Rathburn or something? I want to try that one. Seasons 24 was meh. Not terrible but not awesome.
Mckendricks is good sometimes although I prefer Fleming’s since I’m a regular and probably get treated better and get top cuts vs than the average customer.
Only went to the original Peter Luger in NY so can’t vouch for others.
Seasons 24 is just an overrated Applebee’s with nicer interior lol.
Never tried Rathburn

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Mckendricks is good sometimes although I prefer Fleming’s since I’m a regular and probably get treated better and get top cuts vs than the average customer.
Only went to the original Peter Luger in NY so can’t vouch for others.
Seasons 24 is just an overrated Applebee’s with nicer interior lol.
Never tried Rathburn

I think you and I have similar taste. I've heard Flemings is very good.