• Total voters

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
That’s the rub. While jo would be better, she has no chance of winning. Therefore, keeping the Demonrats out is the goal. I’m no fan of trump, but I’ll certainly take him over the little girl groping/sniffing creeper. I’m a registered independent but I can’t vote for one because they can’t win. We got Bill Clinton because of Ross Perot.
Lesser of two weasels.
That exact attitude is why there's two old bumbling fucks up there yelling at each other, making a mockery of what's supposed to be the greatest nation on earth. I've met people more qualified to run the country on construction sites than those guys. I understand your reasoning, and I understand why at least 80 percent of the people I know are voting for cheetolini, but I don't agree with it. I'll never vote for something I don't believe in, including, a man who said "I believe in taking the guns first, and going through the courts second". Rant over.
#JoJorgensen2020
If I get racked with hate responses and don't reply, I have to drive to Kentucky, I'll argue later if y'all want lol.
Love ya KK
Thanks again for the pizza @lesptr !

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Anybody need:

-Plum Magpul MOE AK grip
-G43 IWB holster that is made for a regular G43 with a TLR-6(Tulster)
-G43 IWB mag carrier(Tulster?)
-Leather Ruger LCR IWB holster(Galco maybe?)
-Kydex Alabama Holster Co Ruger LCR pocket holster

More stuff to come. Going through an old box and getting rid of shit I don't need anymore. If you want any of it let me know before I take pics of everything and post them in the classifieds.

I did find 240 rounds of 9mm HST's, 60 rounds of 9mm Underwood Xtreme Defenders, an ammo can with ~500 rounds of GA Arms 115gr FMJ and a few bricks of .22LR so I'm pretty much a millionaire now. Don't worry, I'll still converse with the poor's though and will try not to look down on y'all. I'll have to maybe have a talk with @triplestack3 and see how he does it.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Hey guys I’m sure I told y’all about my step dad finally got answers today he has Stage 3 aggressive prostate cancer. Keep him in y’all’s prayers.

Sorry to hear that man. Definitely be keeping y'all in my prayers.

Don't believe what the doctors say though. 16 years ago my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and was told he had <6 month to live. He has been in remission for 15 years now after undergoing chemo and radiation. He is almost 70 now and is still kicking and just retired this year(only due to COVID, he was pretty much forced to retire).

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Sorry to hear that man. Definitely be keeping y'all in my prayers.

Don't believe what the doctors say though. 16 years ago my dad was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma and was told he had <6 month to live. He has been in remission for 15 years now after undergoing chemo and radiation. He is almost 70 now and is still kicking and just retired this year(only due to COVID, he was pretty much forced to retire).
For sure my step dads father beat it in 39 days at the age of 70. I’m sure he’ll be fine!