lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I would vote for who is the best candidate for the job

That’s the rub. While jo would be better, she has no chance of winning. Therefore, keeping the Demonrats out is the goal. I’m no fan of trump, but I’ll certainly take him over the little girl groping/sniffing creeper. I’m a registered independent but I can’t vote for one because they can’t win. We got Bill Clinton because of Ross Perot.
Lesser of two weasels.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Find out what making hte circuit boards means. We have a department here that makes them and you couldnt pay me enough to go over there as its the most tedious work i've ever seen. If most of it is being done by machine and you just set it up its not that bad but if its building any by hand then my god will it drive you crazy.

I have to take a trip over there and see what all is involved but you're absolutely right.

I believe it's all done by machine but I also know there's chemicals involved so I have to be certified on a respirator again.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That’s the rub. While jo would be better, she has no chance of winning. Therefore, keeping the Demonrats out is the goal. I’m no fan of trump, but I’ll certainly take him over the little girl groping/sniffing creeper. I’m a registered independent but I can’t vote for one because they can’t win. We got Bill Clinton because of Ross Perot.
Lesser of two weasels.

Exactly the way I see it.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Lesser of two weasels.

That mindset is why a 3rd party hasn't won a major election.

"They cant win so I will vote for a worse option" is a self fulfilling prophecy.